Today, we’re talking about We’re Not From Here, by Geoff Rodkey, while sampling not one but two boozes — Space Station Middle Finger American Pale Ale by 3 Floyds Brewing Co., and Outerspace Vodka. There’s even a drinking game! Play along at home. Skol!
Author: Geoff Rodkey
Publisher/Date (book): Crown Books for Young Readers; March 5, 2019
- Producer: Outerspace Vodka
Type: Beer, American Pale Ale
Links & Other Source Material
- “The Key Differences Between Middle Grade vs Young Adult“; Writer’s Digest
- India Pale Ale, history — “How the India Pale Ale Got Its Name” Smithsonian Magazine
- American Pale Ale, history — “American Pale Ale: A Style that Changed Everything“; CraftBeer.com
- International Bitterness Units — “The Oxford Companion to Beer definition of International Bitterness Units (IBUs)“; Craft Beer & Brewing
- Windy City Rollers — CHICAGO’S PREMIER ROLLER DERBY LEAGUE
The Cybertronic Spree — A band of Transformers who used to be enemies, but were unified through the power of ROCK MUSIC. Now, they’re here on Earth to rock our faces off!
Wikipedia entry — “Immigrant Song” by Led Zeppelin